- Accessories (19)
- Environmental Controls (7)
- Flange Mounted Disconnect Enclosures (6)
- Locks and Latches (1)
- Pushbutton Enclosures and Consolets (9)
- Type 1 and 3R Enclosures (9)
- Type 12 and 4 Enclosures (12)
- Type 4, 12 and 13 Oiltight Enclosures (11)
- Wireways and Trough Products (17)
- NEMA Type 1 (10)
- NEMA Type 12 (35)
- NEMA Type 13 (25)
- NEMA Type 3 (2)
- NEMA Type 3R (4)
- NEMA Type 4 (13)
- NEMA Type 4X (8)
- Type 5052 H-32 Aluminum (0)
- Galvanized Steel (14)
- Type 316 Stainless Steel (2)
- Type 304 Stainless Steel (9)
- Painted (56)
Austin NEMA 4x Pushbutton Enclosure
Austin NEMA 4X pushbutton enclosures are Underwriters Laboratories Listed and are designed to house oil-tight switches, pilot lights, and pushbutton switches. They provide a degree of protection against corrosion, windblown dust and rain, splashing water, hose directed water, and damage from external ice formation. They are also designed for use in areas where corrosion is a serious problem.
Austin NEMA 4X pushbutton enclosures are provided standard in Type 304 stainless steel.
Fabricated from 14 gauge Type 304 stainless steel. Cover is held in place by captivated screws threaded into sealed wells. Continuously welded seams ground smooth. Neoprene gasket attached to cover with oil resistant adhesive. External mounting feet. Standard “4-way” 30mm pushbutton holes.
For complete details, download the info sheet.