- Accessories (19)
- Environmental Controls (7)
- Flange Mounted Disconnect Enclosures (6)
- Locks and Latches (1)
- Pushbutton Enclosures and Consolets (9)
- Type 1 and 3R Enclosures (9)
- Type 12 and 4 Enclosures (12)
- Type 4, 12 and 13 Oiltight Enclosures (11)
- Wireways and Trough Products (17)
- NEMA Type 1 (10)
- NEMA Type 12 (35)
- NEMA Type 13 (25)
- NEMA Type 3 (2)
- NEMA Type 3R (4)
- NEMA Type 4 (13)
- NEMA Type 4X (8)
- Type 5052 H-32 Aluminum (0)
- Galvanized Steel (14)
- Type 316 Stainless Steel (2)
- Type 304 Stainless Steel (9)
- Painted (56)
JIC Lift -Off Hinge Boxes
Austin JIC Lift-Off Hinge (JL) boxes are Underwriters Laboratories Listed and are designed for use as electrical junction boxes, terminal wiring boxes, and instruments housing. They provide a degree of protection against dust, dirt, spraying of water, oil, and noncorrosive liquids.
Austin JIC Lift-Off Hinge boxes are provided standard with an ANSI 61 gray polyester powder coating. Optional panels are painted white.
Fabricated in accordance with UL specifications from 14 gauge steel. Continuously welded and ground smooth. Neoprene gasket attached to cover with oil resistant adhesive. Cover held in place by stainless steel external screw clamps. Chain holds cover to box when cover is removed. Enclosures that are 6x4x3 and over have stand-offs provided for mounting optional panel. External mounting feet.
For complete details, download the info sheet.