- Accessories (19)
- Environmental Controls (7)
- Flange Mounted Disconnect Enclosures (6)
- Locks and Latches (1)
- Pushbutton Enclosures and Consolets (9)
- Type 1 and 3R Enclosures (9)
- Type 12 and 4 Enclosures (12)
- Type 4, 12 and 13 Oiltight Enclosures (11)
- Wireways and Trough Products (17)
- NEMA Type 1 (10)
- NEMA Type 12 (35)
- NEMA Type 13 (25)
- NEMA Type 3 (2)
- NEMA Type 3R (4)
- NEMA Type 4 (13)
- NEMA Type 4X (8)
- Type 5052 H-32 Aluminum (0)
- Galvanized Steel (14)
- Type 316 Stainless Steel (2)
- Type 304 Stainless Steel (9)
- Painted (56)
NEMA 12 Single Door Freestanding Enclosure
Austin freestanding single door NEMA 12 enclosures are Underwriters Laboratories Listed and are designed to house electrical controls, terminals, and instruments. They provide a degree of protection against circulating dust, falling dirt, and dripping noncorrosive liquids.
Austin freestanding single door NEMA 12 enclosures are provided standard with an ANSI 61 gray polyester powder coating. Optional panels are painted white.
Fabricated in accordance with UL specifications from code gauge steel. Continuously welded seams ground smooth. Neoprene gasket attached to door with oil resistant adhesive. An AB-6 three point lever handle with roller arms holds door securely. Heavy gauge continuous hinge. Heavy duty lifting eyes. Standard plastic self-adhesive print pocket. Mounting channels welded horizontally to enclosure interior sides at top, bottom, and center for optional panel.
For complete details, download the info sheet.