- Accessories (19)
- Environmental Controls (7)
- Flange Mounted Disconnect Enclosures (6)
- Locks and Latches (1)
- Pushbutton Enclosures and Consolets (9)
- Type 1 and 3R Enclosures (9)
- Type 12 and 4 Enclosures (12)
- Type 4, 12 and 13 Oiltight Enclosures (11)
- Wireways and Trough Products (17)
- NEMA Type 1 (10)
- NEMA Type 12 (35)
- NEMA Type 13 (25)
- NEMA Type 3 (2)
- NEMA Type 3R (4)
- NEMA Type 4 (13)
- NEMA Type 4X (8)
- Type 5052 H-32 Aluminum (0)
- Galvanized Steel (14)
- Type 316 Stainless Steel (2)
- Type 304 Stainless Steel (9)
- Painted (56)
Type 1 Telephone Cabinets
Austin Telephone Cabinets are Underwriters Laboratories Listed and are designed for use in telephone, panel junction, or cutout cabinet applications. They provide a degree of protection against limited amounts of dirt.
Austin Telephone Cabinets are furnished standard with an ANSI 61 gray polyester powder coating front. Box is furnished in galvanized steel.
Fabricated in accordance with UL specifications from code gauge steel. Removable trim. Cabinets 36” and under have an AB-16 flush locking latch. Cabinets 37” and over have an AB-6 three point latch handle with roller arms. Surface or flush covers. Continuous hinge. Optional panel studs for mounting optional panel.
For complete details, download the info sheet.